Monday, September 24, 2007

This blogs for you Mom!

It's been a little bit of a family joke of who's getting their blog time. So, rightfully so, it is time to shower a little blog praise my mom's way for all her help with Avery over the last few days. Not only did my mom get to steer the Avery train, but she also got to put up with Dan and me (stressed and feeling little direction about our remaining housing projects). And, to top it off, Avery came down with a cold this weekend, so I'm guessing that my mom took home a little souvenior. Thanks, mom! We're so grateful for your help!

Avery, Grandma, and Papa--Hmmmm....somebody in this picture is 50 years old! Ouch!














"Eat my dust, Tommy!"















Avery showing Papa her basketball skills. We're hoping that Avery will be an athlete and a math-lete--like Papa, of course!

No comments: