Monday, March 10, 2008

Rambling Ro

Yes, I’m biased, but Romey’s the cutest and sweetest coo-er I’ve ever met. I just love it, and can’t get enough of it, and had to share it. Enjoy.



Aside from Romey cooing and becoming more and more interactive (and fun), we’re all doing pretty well. I recently enjoyed a few awesome kid-free outings (thanks to my mom), and Dan and Avery have begun a new Saturday morning routine of Daddy-Daughter outings. Dan’s really come along way. I distinctly remember asking him (pre-Romey) if he’d take Avery to the children’s museum for the morning. Dan said, “You mean by myself?” Now Dan calls Avery the “easy one,” and Romey’s the one that “shang-hi’s” him! (not sure I spelled shang-hi correctly but you get the idea; she sucker-punches him!). Guess it is easy to be intimidated by the 12 pound coo-er?!?! Ha!

We’re still trying to keep it light around here, and are finding our life with two a little more manageable. Although, for every great Avery moment, there’s a couple nasty ones in between that totally kill my Cadbury egg buzz. If anyone’s heard of boot camp for toddlers I’d totally be interested in learning more. In the meantime we’re looking for Jo Frost’s number ;)

1 comment:

Tallentsfamily said...

are we still friends? I have neglected to call you back?
we've been sick for 2 1/2 weeks....ugh.
we are finally feeling "normal" --as normal as we can be....IM thinking of doing daycare--that's not normal! We need to talk...can I call you on a certain day next week-email me.
love to you all--your girls--still beautiful!
jill