Monday, December 3, 2007

December 3

Dan and I are in disbelief that it is December 3. Isn’t it all about expectations? We expected that we’d have a November baby, so naturally are a bit surprised that it is December and we’re still waiting. Shame on us, right?

The news is this: there’s been some encouraging developments that my body is getting closer. I’m dilated, and effaced, and will check in with the doctor tomorrow afternoon. At my last appointment the doctor said we’d begin discussing induction if I made it into December. Let’s discuss!

In the meantime, Avery is floating through her days as if she doesn’t really get what’s about to happen. We’ve been calling her “Miss Centerstage” lately. It will be interesting to see if we get another “Miss Centerstage.” Perhaps this baby will be “Miss Behind-the-Scenes.” Let’s hope!

No comments: