Monday, May 12, 2008

Pure Comedy

Most of you know that Dan and I love to laugh. One of our goals with our girls has been to “keep it light.” And by this I mean that we intentionally try not to take ourselves (or our lives) too seriously. Please note: we botch a lot of things up, but I think we might be getting it right in the “keeping it light” department. Take a look, and decide for yourself.

Avery channeling her inner Stevie Wonder.













Avery: "Mom, it's fun to put marker caps on my fingertips. In a minute I'm going to furiously shake my hands and send the caps everywhere!"



















Yep, I don't see the resemblance either.













On Mother's Day we dedicated Romey at our church. It was very special and meaningful. Afterwards we attempted the impossible: trying to get a family picture. This is probably the 100th picture, and one of the best. As you can see Romey's had it, and Avery's too busy swinging her hair to smile (or open her eyes).

1 comment:

Tallentsfamily said...

Avery is a model already-flinging her hair everywhere..too funny! Love to you all!
jill