Monday, November 24, 2008

Grateful

Grateful. What a word. What a mighty big word. As we approach the Thanksgiving holiday I'm spending some time reflecting on what I am grateful for. As you might guess I'm very, very grateful for Dan. There's lots to brag about as far as Dan is concerned but one of the "biggest" things as of late is his tremendous weight loss. Last January Dan decided to make a radical lifestyle change, and because of his dedication he has lost more than 100 pounds. I'm incredibly proud of him, and so grateful that he's taking his health seriously (I have much to learn). So, here's a recent side profile of him. Perhaps he'll let me show some before and after shots sometime. In the meantime, just admire.

3 comments:

The Schumann Family said...

Dan-

I am so proud of your achievement. It is awesome that you are taking your health seriously so you can keep up with your girls and Suz. And as good as you look on the outside, God has made you just as amazing on the inside. Waaaaaaaaaaaay to go!

First Pres. Youth Group said...

Looking good Dan!

Tallentsfamily said...

wowsahh!
Looking good nelson family!