Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Heart Saturdays

We took a "pass" from our regular Saturday chores, and took the girls to the DuPage Children's Museum. The girls loved it, and we ended the morning with a run to "Old McDonalds." I don't have the heart to tell Avery that it is actually just called McDonald's. And, curious, some days it is open, and some days it is closed. Crazy, right?

Avery (and Ro) playing in the wind/air area.

I'm not sure why, but I just like this picture. Romey really loves Dan, and it still amazes me to see Romey standing, and walking around. She seems so tall and very toddler-like.

Avery in the wind tunnel playing with a pinwheel.

Now, be honest......what comes to mind when you see this picture? Cheeks, right?

Bubble man (and girl) totally encased by a big bubble.

No comments: